In today’s drinking water treatment industry, regulations require water systems to optimize all aspects of treatment. If proper steps aren’t pursued in great detail, the quality of water distributed to the community can suffer.
Enhanced coagulation to increase organic removal is one strategy to optimize treatment for systems struggling with disinfection by-products.
At Aulick, we work with all types of water plant designs to optimize coagulation from conventional treatment to up-flow clarifiers to active flow designs.
Aulick offers a full line of coagulants including:
- Ferric Chloride
- Polyaluminum Chloride
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Coagulants blended with Polymers
Features & benefits of enhanced coagulation in drinking water:
- Increase organics removal
- Disinfection by-product solutions
- Solids removal
- Custom strategies based on each individual water system
- On-site evaluation including jar testing