Hydrogen Peroxide is a powerful oxidizer used in a broad range of municipal wastewater treatment and odor/corrosion control applications, and also as a disinfectant.
- As a corrosion control agent – reacts with sulfur compounds such as sulfites and sulfides (all contribute to corrosive acids that can be harmful to utility plant infrastructure, concrete, and industrial electrical equipment).
- As a versatile oxidant – by adjusting the conditions in which it’s applied (pH, temperature, dose, reaction time) hydrogen peroxide can treat one substance over another.
- As an odor control agent – oxidizes hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans and can be added directly to waste streams where hydrogen sulfide is present or used as a preventative solution.
Features and Benefits
- Excess hydrogen peroxide decomposes into oxygen and water
- Better, more effective alternative to chlorine and cost-effective
- Reduces BOD/COD of industrial wastewater
- Enhanced physical separation of FOG
- No harmful by-products introduced into the waste stream
- Increases dissolved oxygen level of wastewater
Safe, Reliable Delivery
Aulick takes all precautions in the bulk delivery and offloading of hydrogen peroxide. Additionally, our team excels in industry-specific application knowledge based upon your site’s unique needs.
Benefits to Aulick’s service-oriented approach to hydrogen peroxide delivery and application:
- Extensive application/handling knowledge
- In-house, engineered-chemical feed systems (photo below)
- Delivery by Aulick-owned fleet from certified/licensed HAZMAT drivers
- Mini-bulk and specific application storage options
- 24-48 hour delivery capabilities to most customers