The AulFlocc line works especially well with aerobic digested sludge as well as belt filter presses and DAF wastewater systems as a flocculant.
AulFlocc Polymers are extremely slippery when wet. Use caution when handling.
- DAF Systems: Add one pint of AulFlocc Polymer to 55 gallons of water. Drip feed into DAF system at appropriate rate.
- Belt Filter Press: Evaluate sludge concentration. Feed AulFlocc Polymer through a polyblend unit or similar polymer mixer. For more specific usage and dosage rates, contact your Aulick Consultant.
Features and Benefits
- Complete jar-testing service performed to evaluate precise polymer for specific application
- Used in broad range of solid-liquid separation in both municipal and industrial wastewater applications
- Used in belt press applications