Application of hydrogen peroxide as an oxidizer for the treatment and removal of hydrogen sulfide can be force main injection or gravity sewers.The dosage of hydrogen peroxide depends on water quality, pH, and size of the system. Consult your Aulick representative to determine correct dosage and application.
Features & Benefits:
- Excess hydrogen peroxide decomposes into oxygen and water
- Cost-effective alternative to chlorine
- Reduces BOD/COD of industrial wastewater
- Enhanced physical separation of fats, oils, and grease (FOG)
- No harmful by-products introduced into waste stream
- Increases dissolved oxygen level of wastewater
- Quick reaction time
- Environmentally friendly
- Extensive application knowledge and hands-on approach from Aulick technical consultants and HAZMAT drivers.