For over 22 years, Aulick has served the wastewater industry by developing reliable solutions to prevent (and eliminate) hydrogen sulfide and control odor and corrosion in municipal collection systems and at wastewater treatment plants.
With the ever-changing parameters and substrates in wastewater, odors such as hydrogen sulfide have become notoriously difficult to remove and treat. Because of the volatility of H2S in wastewater, Aulick is committed to go further and offer detection, monitoring, and reporting to collection system customers dealing with untreated hydrogen sulfide and odor complaints.
Aulick understands that every wastewater system is different and requires customized solutions. We develop these such detection and monitoring strategies to meet each customer’s needs. Our services include:
- Liquid hydrogen sulfide (DS1) testing/sampling to determine applicable level of < 0.5 mg/L
- Nitrate residual (NO3) to determine level of < 3 mg/L
- H2S gas ppm of < 10 avg utilizing OdaLog and Acrulog
- Odor identification
- Monitoring lift stations, ARVs and plant influent flow
- Adjusting chemical feed rate
- Chemical feed system installation, maintenance and repair
- Monthly report preparation and submittal
- Technical support for permit compliance
- 24-48 odor complaint response
- Site investigation and reporting on source of odor
- Collection system mapping
- pH, temperature, flow, and weather monitoring